What is coronavirus?
Coronaviruses (CoVs), enveloped positive-sense RNA viruses, are characterized by club-like spikes that project from their surface, an unusually large RNA genome, and a unique replication strategy.
We have repeatedly been informed that elderly people are more at risk, however co-morbidity is also an important factor. So that means people who have other chronic diseases (no matter their age) are at higher risk of death. And as such, it is more important to try to reverse these chronic diseases.
List of Chronic Diseases
- High blood Pressure.
- Alzheimer disease and dementia
- Crohn disease
- Cystic fibrosis
- Heart disease
- Mood disorders (bipolar, cyclothymic, and depression)
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson disease
Here are my suggestions.
- Wash your hands often, avoid crowds and sanitize your phone, tablets, keyboards, purses etc., after you come home which can prevent catching the virus (and perhaps spreading the virus).
- Improve your health and immunity and try to reverse the co-morbidity (chronic diseases) it is now generally agreed that chronic inflammation in your body is the underlying cause of almost all chronic diseases.
- Minimize chronic inflammation (There are a bunch of blood tests that you can do to find out how inflamed your body is).